Osteothai with David
He’s spent 4 years living in Asia (India and Thailand) immersing himself in yoga, shiatsu, Vipassana meditation and traditional Thai massage. In Thailand, he studied mainly under Asokananda and Ajahn Chaiyuth Priyasith, who was and is still his real inspiration.
David has opened his own Thai Massage and Osteothai school, Lulyani, in Provence in the south of France.
He also travels through Europe, Thailand and Japan to give courses.
At Lulyani school, the Osteothai training consists of 7 courses. Courses are open to every serious practitioner who :
– has received a solid Thai massage training (not necessarily with us!),
– has a real Thai massage practice,
and is eager to :
– develop the quality of touch and listening,
– gain a clear understanding of osteopathic principles and laws of the living,
– increase his/her therapeutic toolbox to become more precise and efficient.
For more info and a complete description of each class, please go on our website, lulyani.com
or write directly to David : firstname.lastname@example.org